You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

how can points and money easily, Suggest me

i am new at this site. i want help from senior who are using this site from long. i joined india study chanel before 4 days. this site is almost same as indiastudychannel might be sister concern.

i wanna regular user of this site.
    You are right, this is the sister site of ISC. But here in IRC we deal with products and reviews. You can read reviews for products by others, you can write reviews for the products posted here and earn points. Go through the announcements tab, and you will find what all you can do to earn points in this website.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I read it here somewhere as a new person, add products, write reviews and actively participate in forum discussions, response in polls are good ways to fetch points

Yes, I agree with them and would suggest you to Hemant, write reviews and genuine resources and enjoy points as well as money.

Thanks,
    Aira

Hi Hemanth,

This curiosity I found in many new comers. One thing you remember that the earnings are only a part time just like a pocket money. If you want to earn huge money from these sites, the best way is to buildup the content which catches the page impressions by the net users so that you can earn good amount through adsense and kontera affiliate programmes.

For earnings you have to be on net more and more time and goes on participating in forums, resources, reviews ( $ marked products will catch cash rewards too), adding products, business etc.,

Have a nice time.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.