You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Some Help for right way of use this site

Dear Friend,

Tell me that how use indiareviewchannel site, by the way i m already member of adsense and i have registered india review channel but there is in my account (Adsense Revenue) $22.47 but not added my adsense account, any one tell me that what to do....

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Junaid
    Let me check whether your adsense is approved in IRC. If it is approved, then let me take this issue to the site administrator. He will be able to tell you the reason.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Junaid..

Even you are registered member of Adsense and using @IRC needs an approval from you , IRC and Google.. just check out your mail box which you given at the time of registering Adsense .. mostly you receive 2 mails asking you for approvals like .. Do you want IRC to use your Adsense code or not ..
    If you are clicked on approve button earlier just check out the mail again for confirmation mail .. If you are done with all and still your adsense is not approved by IRC lets wait for RamjiArun to get back .. Welcome to IRC and all the best

Regards,
    Proud Silver Medalion Member

Hi Junaid,

There is no problem at all. Do Not get confused. You have registered at IRC but you have not added adsense at IRC right? I think you mean like that. You can add just the way you did for ISC, go to the adrevenue sharing page and associate your account there.

Then go to your account at Adsense .com and add site authentication by clicking grant access there to IRC there. Have you done this. Just check up if you have done them all You can find tha out at the adsense site.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha Jayaprakash ,

I had approved all things you said in adsense account.

I had allowed IRC for adsense.But still I can not see my adsense details in IRC.

When i click on AdSense Revenue: $0.00 link it again says me to process to link my adsense account which i did.So where is wrong.

-Avinash

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi Junaid, You can add your adsense account in IRC. As the google adsense will track each and every click from where it is generated revenue and distributes the appropriate revenue shares accordingly.
    You neednot worry about your already earned money in your account.

Regards
    RK

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Everywhere here people talking about AdSence account. Did any short cut methods for this. I mean simpler methods, which I can understand easily.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.