You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Best lap top below Rs.40000

Hi friends,
    I want to purchase a good laptop but i can arrange Rs.40000, please suggest me which company loptop should i purchased which will be beneficial for me.
    Hi Hemant,

First of all welcome to IRC, good to see that you posted this question here at IRC by joining here .. I will suggest you one best laptop which I took 1 month back .. I brought it from HP-Compaq Dealer model is CQ-45 AU its an AMD Athlon processor, the total cost is around 34K, now it could be cheaper, I got a free gift offer when I purchased this laptop .. offer is to pay 1299 and get a Digital camera from Canon .. I already applied for it hopefully will recieve it in next couple of weeks ..
    The design and style of my laptop is excellent, everyone who looked at my laptop said that they never seen this type of laptop in just 34K.. other benefits/special features you can get from this and which may not get in this cost are
    1) BioMetric Reader
    2) Remote for Media Player
    3) External HD connectivity
    4) Wonderful design

The same model is also available in Intel Pentium.. you can go for that but the HD space will be only 160GB where as mine is 250GB ..
    As it is Anthlon it pumps more heat than Intel but if your application is more with Graphical related then go for AMD Athlon .. otherwise go for Intel ..
    Intel Costs you around 38K

Regards.....
    Member@IRC (Silver Medalion now :)) )

Personally, I think Dell 1501 n-Series would be a good choice. Although Dell has a good customer support as well as the products are good. They offer 24/7 support and on-site warranty i.e. if you have a problem with your laptop, you can call their helpline numbers and sort out the issue. As you said your budget is Rs.40K, it is a good option.

Thanks,
    Aira

Dell is a natural choice here. Not only does the company offer some great VFM products in almost all price brackets, it's made a mark with its excellent after-sales service. The Inspiron 1525 is the updated version of the popular 1520 model and offers a significantly improved design.

It packs in an Intel C2D T5450 processor clocked at 1.67 GHz, 1GB of RAM, a 15.4 inch LCD panel with a native resolution of 1280x800, 160GB of HDD space, and 3 USB slots. Its current street price is around Rs 33,500 and it can be customized to add 250GB of storage if you're willing to pay around Rs 3,000 more.
    andOne of these models is the Acer 2920N. It is perhaps one of the cheapest 12.1 inch laptops available now. It offers an Intel C2D T5450 processor, 1GB RAM, 160GB storage and 3 USB slots. These are healthy specifications, and a price tag of just Rs 37,000 makes it a great portable choice for anyone who is looking for crunching power and portability .
    these best you can buy within rs 40000

shrenik sanghvi

Hello Friends,

I have purchased a laptop recently from Dell.
    Price was a constraint for me, ie price should be within 38.
    After a lot of market research, I found a very good configuration within my budget.
    Find the configuration below:

1. Inspiron 15 with 15' screen
    2. 4GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    3. Core 2 Duo Processor
    4. Vista Home Basic original Copy
    5. Free Laser mouse and ear phone
    6. No Carry Case

I got it for Rs. 37,200.
    I told to some of my friends and they found it as amazing offer.
    I think the prices have gone up little bit now.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.