You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Multilevel Marketting

hi friends,
    i want to know there are many multilevele marketting exists. But how can faith on them in starting every company seems good but after some time they failed.
    There are few multilevel marketing companies doing really good. Companies like Tupperware, Oriflame, Amway are doing good and the agents or consultants are also doing quite well. You have to choose the company wisely.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Some companies are really good but you need good knowledge and time to follow.

i did few of them.I was good and bad experience.You may have loss if you do not give time to it.

Some companies are really fake they did not give nice product and their plan is also not good.

Be careful before investing in them.

-Avi.
    Life is beautiful

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi Hemnth,

There are lots many Multi level marketing companies are there worldwide. In India there is a huge potential for multi level marketing. Amway is one of the best in the world. It already crossed 50 years in this business. Dewsoftoverseas.com is also one of that in computer education marketing.

You can find more details in www.mlmonline.com for more details.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

MLMs are the future of marketing. Its a new concept to Indian citizens, but common to developed countries. Amway is a good company dealing and very trusted and reputed. Once I attended their study classes, but not joined. My uncle is an active member in Amway and he is getting returns for his work. Some other Indian companies entered, but I think not succeed. And Amway is one of the richest companies in the world. These companies the commission to their members instead of advertising.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.