You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Valentine Blog Contest Winner.

This time, there were only 3 entries for the blog contest. And out of them we have chosen the winner. The three entrants were Sasikala, VK, and Priya. The winner is Priya

Congrats Priya.

Hope to see more contestants for the next contest.
    Congrats Priya! I think you have won earlier too a blog contest, so it is higly commendable to be winning again. I hope you contribute also to IRC besides taking part in contests alone and making IRC a success.

Regards,
    Vk

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Congrats Priya!! And all the best for future winning!!

Thanks,
    Aira

Congratulations priya for winning the blog contest.

Regards,
    Ranganathan-member of Indiareview channel

Hi All.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Vandana,

I will not be able to participate in all the contests. I am participating only in those which I can contribute. I have written few reviews for those which I have used. Other than that I can not review a product as it will be not a honest review. Only for those product I have used or seen a demo I will be writing.

Priya

Though I am late here, but I read all the writings. I highly appreciate the words of Priya, as it has a genuine touch and such things give website more credibility.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.