You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Search Tool

The search tool at IRC urgently requires some fine tuning. When I typed "air conditioners" in the search tool, I got a list of beauty products, phones, and even a movie in addition to air conditioners! So when I direct somebody at Yahoo answers or another site, I am not really giving a good link in the sense that the IRC URL link that I give will annoy the person directed here. The search tool does not really help in totality, not just with air conditioners but also with other products that I type there.

Regards,
    vk
    I think for fixing this problem, category wise search options be there. If search option is limited to certain category or the whole IRC, it is very helpful and time saving for the members. Admins/Mods can give more light in this matter. It is only my opinion.

I think its a maintenance probs. IRC admin will sort out these problem soon. You don't worry, I hope it will be sorted out soon.

Enjoy,
    Aira

Hi Vk, and others,
    When giving links to yahoo answers or to any other website, you need to give a sprecific page. Not just a searched link. Once when a person is directed to one certain page, then they will look into the other options also.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,
    Now a days search tools like google and other search engines on Internet are trying to show ISC or IRC on the first list .. as many members here shared that information . as per you the in the terms of products its not happening we can achieve it if all members @IRC actively participate in submitting links ..

Regards,
    Sra1

Reviews on Advertisments -- Join with me @
    Advertisement Reviews

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.