You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Have you heard the buzz around?

Do you know the electricity we use at home is the main source of global warming? I even heard somebody say on TV that if we don't change our lifestyle; we will reach a point of no return. That's scary man.
    Oh is it so, Thats some thing of a news Geetha. But if we dont have electricity how are we going to connect ourselves with the rest of the world. May be we should all shift to Solar Power. Can we all do that? Come on friends. Let us take some initiative steps. We have to conserve electricity and reduce global warming.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I think we can save a lot of electricity by using it properly .
    As suggested by RajmiArun solar power is most important option.Purchase different things which works on solar principle.May be Geeta you are right but thing is we cant imagine world without electricity so better is instead of fearing it face it.

-Avi
    Life is beautiful.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Yes, I agree with you all too but without electricity so many work would be stopped. But one thing we can do is when we are at home, we must switch off the light when not in use. This way we can save electricity. Plant more tree and use paper. I use paper instead of plastic.

Thanks,
    Aira

I totally agree with you all. Save electricity to save earth. But this is also true that without it many thing is impossible. We can save electricity. When not in use just don't use electricity.

Thanks,
    Rakesh

Its a good thing to save electricity. If you think seriously, you can switch off at least the unwanted bulbs, TV (when you are not watching), close a public tap, Switching off the geyser after use, avoiding heater etc. in office and home. Also convey this message your kids and friends and there should be some awareness. I notice such things a lot and openly stealing electricity. If there is an awareness, you can reduce your consuming at least 2% to 10%

Hi friends,
    I dont know about electricity causes global warming but I think we can save a lot of electricity by using it properly .
    As suggested by RajmiArun solar power is most important option.Purchase different things which works on solar principle.May be Geeta you are right but thing is we cant imagine world without electricity so better is instead of fearing it face it.
    Nagendran--

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.