You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How Can I go Yahoo Answers and post answers

How Can I go Yahoo Answers and post answers. I search here in IRC forums, but can't find nothing like Yahoo. If it is not allowed, please tell me. I don't how to link my IRC ID with Yahoo. I have a yahoo ID too.
    Hi Jose,
    You have to login your yahoo account. Go to yahoo answers. Choose categories like Consumer Durables, Technology, Electronics etc, and choose the appropriate answer. Then give the url link of the product page in IRC in your answer. Give the source and then submit your answer. Once it is submitted, then give that question answer link here into the links section.

If you want a sample, check the following link. My answer in yahoo.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Simply you have to past the resource related to that question which answers and satisfy the question.Add link of it in your yahoo answer.Submit it.Then add link of that yahoo answer page in IRC link section.

-Avi
    Life is beautiful

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Thanks for the reply Raj, later I search and found the way. And I post some links here. Its a little confusion when I do it first time. Now I know the trick. Thanks for the useful information

Hi Jose,
    To use this feature first you have to login to answers.yahoo.com and with your yahoo account and Choose categories like Consumer Durables, Technology, Electronics etc, and choose the appropriate answer. Then give the url link of the product page in IRC in your answer. Give the source and then submit your answer. Once it is submitted, then give that question answer link here into the links section. And if the link you submitted has been approved means you will get points and rewarded from IRC.

Regards,
    Nagendran
    Member of IRC.

Just sign in to your Yahoo! Answers India with your yahoo account.

http://in.answers.yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Aira

After signing in you can post your IRC link there at any topic and copy the link from their address bar and add to the IRC link.

All the best. I hope this helped you.

Thanks,
    Aira

Hi Jose,

Its very sinple to post links with IRC or ISC, just login with your yahoo account in in.answers.yahoo.com and write your comments for that question and at last clearly mention IRC link saying for more information please visit "link" .. later copy that url and paste in the links section of IRC.. our reviewers will review it and later assign some points and cash awards if any.. keep posting and keep growing

Regards,
    Sra1

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.