You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Link Submission - Clarification

Dear all,
    Looks like there are lots of confusion in submitting links to IRC.

You can submit totally 8 links on any given day. Of which 3 can be either blogs or knols. More than 3 will be deleted. At the same time you can give 5 q and a links. It can be either from yahoo answers, ibibo or rediff or from ammas. You cannot give 5 from each, but in total only 5. More than that will be deleted. Kindly adhere to this rules.

Happy posting, Happy earning.
    Thanks for posting this message so that members do not unnecessarily submit more than the requisite links and waste time & effort that way. I think most members were totally unaware of this rule!
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

When the links submission was announced, this have been announced clearly. And looks like the new comers are not aware of it. I hope in future people follow the guidelines. Also please give the editors a day's time to edit your links.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks for such a nice announcement you let us know. I was really didn't aware of it even I didn't post a link because I didn't know the procedure. Thanks again so much.

I read this announcement just now. Oh my God!! I had been doing so many mistakes and I was too confused. I hope in future I won't repeat the same. Thank you so much for advising us so that we must be awar of the fact regarding link submission.

Regards,
    Rakesh

Just wanted to say that I submitted the links as suggested by you and you know what one of my link get approved. I am so happy. This is my first approved link and hope I can make it more.

Thanks,
    Aira

Thanks for sharing this information about link submission. Number of people don't have idea about this.
    It really helps to me also, I was little confused about this.
    So thanks for that.

Hi,
    Good afternoon,

Thanks for this information about link submission.

From where I get the answers regarding IRC.I think there should be more details about IRC.IF there is then from where should I get it.

Hi Shuby Arora,
    You can go through the various categories of IRC to know more about IRC. If you still have doubts, feel free to contact me or the other editors.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,

Good evening.

Thank you for listing me.I want to know every thing about IRC.

If I know how to work on IRC after that I work on it.In IRC I am in L.K.G so can u give me more details.How can I make more points$money.

keep smiliing.
    Shuby Arora

Shuby,
    You will get 5 points for every product posted and 1 point for a photo. You can get up to 10 points for a review.

Click on 'submit products' and select 'product' or 'business'. Then select from the drop-down box the type of product / business you will be posting. Fill in the specifications in the 2 white boxes - the first white box is for a general description; the second for additional features. Below those white boxes are the attributes - that is, specific technical features in the case of a vehicle, camera, phone, and similar products.

For earning revenue, you need to post reviews in the sections/sub-categories where a large yellow $ sign appears. You can get up to Rs.5/- for a review. Revenue is also earned through links submissions as at ISC. When you reach the gold level, you can apply for Google AdSense account and earn through the Google ads in the same manner as at ISC. At IRC, the Google Ads are more expensive so you will earn more.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.