You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Hi friends i wanna 150 cc bike tell about some..

Hi friends, i am going to buy a 150CC range bike after reviewed from the listed bikes from IRC i decided to go for pulsar, hunk and xtream, what about your opinion about it?
    Pulsar will be best choice.It has cool look compared to others.I am using since 2 years.It has good mileage also.

-Avinash
    life is beautiful.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi Ram Anand,

Yamaha FZ 16 is also a new bike and attracted youth in India now. You can find the details in the below link.

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/10403-Yamaha-FZ.aspx

Regards,
    RK

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,

Xtream,Xtream .Don't think more go get it,I think its a good choice for you.

Hi Friend,

You have selected 150cc segment. So I can say that you are looking for stylish and energetic drive.

Pulsar is very common. And every young guy wants to look very cool and different. FZ 16 can be good choice but I personally don't like that bike.

Xtreme not only looks very stylish but it is the one which has good record also. So I will suggest you to go for xtreme.

Dear Anand,

As you want to buy Bajaj Pulsar let me tell you that is the first bike in India which came in direct competition with the Hero Honda CBZ. Later Bajaj introduced Pulsar 150cc DTS-i with digital twin spark ignition and till today Pulsar is one of the most sought after bike in the 150cc segment. It has definitely won over other bikes, but when I had a ride on this bike, what I felt was a feeling of insecurity. Even though the bike is heavy, I somehow felt that the bike is not as safe as the Karizma. I cannot technically explain why it is so, but thats what I felt. But the pickup is awesome. Karizma picks up in slow and steady pace and maintains stability at high speeds, but Pulsar jumps off pretty fast but cannot be as good as the Karizma when at speed more than 80 kmph. I think people are already bored seeing too many Pulsars in the city.

Well, personally, I think Yamaha FZ 16 is better than the pulsar & apache. I bought Yamaha FZ 16 for my younger brother recently. It is a nice bike.

Thanks,
    Rakesh

My brother bought Pulsar 150cc. It is really nice and the pickup is so good. It has tremendous grip on the road. I have in more than one occasion, found myself suddenly in muddy and slippery road and my heart had come out from anxiety, but the bike never ever felt like skidding or losing balance. The engine sound feels good and you feel the power getting generated from within the beast as you cruise along the roads.I totally agree with Rakesh that it is little unsafe but while taking corners especially.Otherwise the bike has no problems gives a mileage of 42km.

Thanks,
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.