You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Need to add personal care products

sir, i have to submit some personal care products, home care products, etc..

on which category i should add, i did't find suitable category while submiting this category products, please help me to submit these products.
    Seema,
    Currently we are concentrating on products that are of more interest to people. We will soon launch such products. But our current requirement is reviews, lots of products already listed dont have any reviews at all. Kindly start writing reviews for the products, make sure that you write quality reviews. It is not going to help us if we keep on adding products. It wont do justice to the name of the site. We are India Review Channel, and we are to provide quality reviews.

Your idea of adding personal and home care products will be taken into consideration. But you have to wait for some more time.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

ok thanks for answering
    Seemark

Adding products is a good idea, as more people get a chance to write more reviews. As all people can't write about all products. Only they can do, write about what they know. Adding more products, I think improve more participation.

Well, I totally agree with RajmiArun, I think what he/she says is absolutely correct that we are to provide quality reviews and thats why we need more review instead of products now.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.