You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Cas credits to links

Can we submit maximum of 8 links out of which 5 answers and 3 blog or knol links ?

How many maximum poins and CASH credits we can get for the links we submitted in Blogs of Knols ?

Thanks
    Yes Sudha,
    I have already given clarifications in that regard. 5 q and a and 3 blogs or knols. The cash credits will be 1/3rd of the points awarded. The max points for q and a is 6 and for blogs or knols is 45.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,

I got 2 points each for link submission which converted into Rs.2/- each for the same. I didn't know the exact process but I got this only. I have posted so many reviews more than 20 but it has not been approved all yet, only 1 been approved. May be some maintenance work is going on these days otherwise it is always up to dates. Hope for the positive response from the admin side.

Thanks,
    Aira

Hi Aira,
    Your reviews will be reviewed and approved before the end of this week. Yes some admin work is going on. In the mean time dont stop, keep posting your reviews.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.