You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Help about emails

heyy guys.. i get mails about any new post in the forum i reply in.. hw can i disable it !!
    Hi Suveer Malhotra,
    At least right at this moment, you cannot unsubscribe from those mails. Whenever you put a response to a thread, IRC automatically notifies you that there is a new response in the post. Only problem right now is that there is no way you can disable this and our Webmaster Tony is working to fix this. Meanwhile, keep posting and enjoy.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

You should request the admins/moderators regarding this. They may provide/modify the site, if they wish, only then you can make choices such like that. I also getting the same, no problem.

That is for your convenient that IRC sending you a mail and letting you know about the response. Even if you want to unsubscribe then tell the administrator about it.

Thanks,
    Aira

Hello,

That is for your convenient that IRC sending you a mail and letting you know about the response. Even if you want to unsubscribe then tell the administrator about it.

Thanks,
    Aira

Yes members, I do face this problem. One way it is useful that we got a response for our thread. But the mail box is fully loaded with these mails because of this we are unable to see the other mails.

The responses we are knowing after log in. As we are regular members it is not required for us to communicate in the emails.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.