You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Wats wrong with the site!!

it happened like this.. last time i logged in was last week.. till then i had a lot of posts etc and i was a silver memeber.. and i log in today and all my points are gone and i'm again a bronze member !! :-o :-O
    hello moderators.. wats up wid this !!
    There is nothing wrong with this site. What posts you have made? Did you add any products or reviews? I dont see any thing there when I checked up your contributions. If you remember what contributions you have made, please give me the URLs so that I will check and let you know. The current contribution status shows that you have one poll vote and two forum messages.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I don't see anything wrong. I am also a silver member. Though few days I am inactive, owing to other responsibilities, I came back after some days. It needs some time to spend here

well i don't remember exactly but i did lot of stuff.. replied to forums, gave info on my schools, college etc, put up a poll etc. but all that is lost nw coz of some unknown reason. and inspite of dat i get emails on any new replies in the posts i wrote in.

Hi,

Suveer Malhotra, you are talking about IRC's sister website ISC. This website doesnot deal with schools colleges etc. All that it deals with are products, reviews, markets, business etc.

Check the mails that you are getting. There will be a clickable link in that mail. It will take you to the right website you are talking about.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.