You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Related blogs deletion

any body tell me why my blogs deleted but before time it is approved tell me
    I have sent you a private mail also in this regard Ravikant. As per our site admin's instructions, we expect blog posts also to be written in your own words. That is why, the blogs were deleted. Please try to write details about a product which you are posting in your own words. Take a theme or even write review sorts in your blog about the product. You have given the title of your blog as my favorate, then it should tell us why it is your favourite, that will bring in more viewership to your blog and also to IRC.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Ravikant,

Please check your private mail which the webmaster has sent you. You will be cleared.

Thanks,
    Aira

Ravikant, I have read a couple of your blogs. They merely mention features of a product and are not really blogs in the true sense of the word. They were probably approved earlier, but as the Webmaster pointed out, as per new rules they now expect blog posts to be more specific. Think of a topic and add the clickable links to the words in your blog that can bring traffic to IRC. I suggest you go to the links page, see the list of approved links and look up the blog links there of other members, even of the Webmaster too.

Regards,
    vk

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

thanks all of you to given the right information

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.