You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How do i get paid?

Dear All,

Can anybody tell me the mode of payment of my revenue I earned? When will I get paid? How will I withdraw money? Please guide me with this.

Thanks & Regards,
    Aira
    You will get a notification from the site administrator once your cash credits reach Rs. 5000.00. Then we will let you know the procedures.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thank you for letting me know and clearing my doubt!

Please let me know-- Is it same as Google Adsense? They say, Google adsense pays you only when your account balance reaches 100$ i.e. 5000 INR approx.

Thanks and regards,
    Aira

Yes, you have to reach Rs. 5000.00 INR. And when you reach that you will be intimated.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thank you so much for this information!!

Regards,
    Aira

Thanks RajmiArjun for sharing the information.

Hi Aira,
    I got paid for actively contributed with IndiaStudyChannel and the same will be repeated here if I follow the same with this site, try to post as many resources as you can and add more reviews for the products , you will get paid 1000 INR if we have many members join this site and participate, Ramji please correct me if I am wrong coz I got paid for 1k in ISC, reg. google adsense the minimum payout starts is 100$ if you wish you can extend it.

Regards,
    Sra1

Hi Sra1,
    I am Rajmi and not Ramji.

The minimum payout in IRC as on date will be done when you reach Rs. 5000.00 on any given month. I am sure anyone can reach that as some new cash credit programs are announced. Participating actively will definitely yield results.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.