You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Cash awards flooded at india review channel

Cash awards have been flooded at IRC. We have started a new section finance and investment and there are three categories in that.

Market Today on day/month/year

Members will have to post the expectation of stock market today. The best three will be selected daily. Each market today will be paid every trading day. Market today should be posted 00.00 hrs, for eg for tomorrows market today one must post up to 00.00 hrs today.
    It should contains the following
    Market expectation on date/month/year.
    Expected Support and resistance of Nifty and Sensex
    FII and DII trend on previous day
    World Market trend
    Any hot news about stocks or market
    Sector to watch with appropriate reasons
    Stocks to watch with appropriate reason.

Stock Analysis of any share/stock

All the share analysis will be posted with appropriate cash award, but the analysis should be good and self written preferably in the following format.
    About the company/stock
    Fundamental analysis of ______ stock
    Technical analysis of ______ stock.
    Advice and recommendation for investors.

Analysis of mutual funds and Insurances

All the analysis of mutual funds and insurances will be posted with appropriate cash award, but the analysis should be good and self written preferably in the following format.
    NAV trend and current NAV of _______
    Major shares holding by _______
    Financial status of _______
    Recommendation with reasons.

For few samples please see Market Today

Sample of stock analysis
    Stock Analysis
    This is a great new initiative started by our site administrator. Mr. Sandy(Sanjeev) will be handling this Finance Section in IRC. So friends, start posting and earn. You can also post your queries regarding stocks and investments too.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Sandy,

It is really a great thing for the members of IRC. We can participate and findout the market position as well on day to day basis.

Wishing us all the success.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,Sandy,
    Please tell us where exactly is the Finance section, as I cannot see any link for it at the top. Where do members post their entries? Also, is this a feature limited for a certain number of days only or is it a permanent fixture at IRC?

Regards,
    vk

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi VK
    Please prepare it as it will be posted for tomorrow only after todays market hours are closed.

We have prepared the section and will be coded by this evening, if not then you can post at market place in resources, we will transfer them later.

I advice the investors to hold the stock. For GVK POWER & INFRASTRUCTURE : The investors can hold the stock with a long-term perspective.

Thanks.

I think its a very good idea and a very good step for earning more and more. First off, I would like to congratulate Dr.Sanjeev and thank you on behalf of all the IRC members for it. I hope, we all gonna participate in this new section.

Thanks again,
    Rakesh

Well, It is a very good idea coming up with other sections including. We can earn more working on in future. And congrats to Dr. Sanjeev who will be handling it. Thanks to you and I request you to make it more interesting with something new in it. Eagerly waiting for the new section.

Regards,
    Aira

Sounds great! It is really very nice idea of adding new section. We will get more information about finance and market. We can also participate in this to know more and even earn more.

Thanks and regards,
    K

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.