You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Product submission stopped temporarily

Dear all,
    You all know that we have been tracking Alexa Ranking for IRC for the past few days. As on today the Indian ranking is 3,332. And we have set a target that by the first anniversary, the Indian rank should be below 1,000. So come on friends, let us make this happen. We have enough products, but not enough reviews. Also make sure that you write blogs and quality answers in Q and A and give appropriate links.

Happy reviewing, happy earning.
    Hi RajmiArun,

Today mornig I too observed the Alexa Ranking has just jumped down compared to yesterday. Yes we should achieve the target. We will do that.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi RK,
    When the rank goes down, it is not a lesser one, it is improving. It was in 84,000s yesterday and have come to 77,804 that means we have improved a bit. Let us all make it to the top.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RajmiArun,

It is really a good news for us. And you are absolutely right, we can do this and make it to the top. I am also reviewing some more places where I visited and hope we can be at the top most list. I saw the rating just now its again 77,804 as you said, it was right. Yes, we are improving a bit and I am very happy and proud that I am connected with such a reputed website spending most of my precious time and gaining not only money but also the fame with my name in it.

Thanks & Regards,
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.