You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Want to share with you all

When I was searching for Preethi Chef Pro Plus in Google, I was so happy to see that IRC popped up in the top 2.

to view that.

Congrats to all of you. This is for just one product listed in IRC. Let us make sure that this should happen for almost all the products.
    Wow! Its a good news.

Well, i checked with 'Preethi Chef Pro Plus' in gogle search too and really happy to see the result in top 10.

Congratulations!!

Actually it has bagged No.1 and No.2 spots in the Google Search! Great!
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

I thought I would check my reviews' status on Google search too & I am happy to say that other than my Kebab Court review, other reviews of mine have also appeared on the first page of Google - adyar bakery review is at no. 7 & of marrybrown restaurant is at no.5 !! I think one day when I have time I will check out not just mine but other members' reviews too. IRC is doing a great job, I must say!

--
    Regards,
    vk

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi.. thats a good news .. one day comes where we see people do posting in IRC and ISC .. what ever you search on Internet, it diverts to these sites . congrats ramji .. hope to see my pages on the first list of google page

Regards,
    Sra1

Dear friends,

You know what, if you type my name 'airakumar', you can see the result of my name with IRC in top 5 list of the result. Isn't it a good news. Wow! I hope IRC rocks and my name too..:-) Now IRC is so popular that whatever you want to search and want to get the review you will get the top site name IRC result. I am proud to be a part of IRC.

Thanks,
    Aira

Hi,

It's really good news. I have also seen lots of time while searching resources, IRC listed in the top 10 links.
    Day by day IRC become more popular.
    Congrats to all IRC members for this, for their great contribution.

BR,
    K

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.