You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New editors for IRC

We are happy to announce two new editors for IRC.

Mr. Sanjeev (Sandy), will be handling the Finance and Investments in IRC apart from that he will also be handling the resources, polls and links sections of IRC along with me and Latha Jayaprakash.

Another new editor is Vinod Sidhana. He will be handling Forum and Polls along with me and Latha Jayaprakash.
    Dear friends
    I was and I am quiet active at the sister site of IRC, indiastudychannel.com and had introduced several cash awards there, like Cool Posts Hot Prize where every self written and well formatted resource get some cash money, even if you submit 20 in a day all will be credited by cash, similarly an award for emerging personality of ISC which is again not limited to every week or month and can be given to two or more even in a single day or none in a month depending upon the activeness and contribution.

Now I have been given some responsibility at IRC too and I promise to all IRC members that like ISC I will be introducing many prizes here and there will not be any 1st or 2nd but will be given to all who contributes.

Thus I appeal to all members to actively participate here with your good contribution in the form of reviews, resources and other segments. Its not that we will give you money, its you who will take it from us.

All the best.

Sandy,
    I hope members get more cash credits this month for good reviews as just Rs.5/- is a disappointingly low amount especially for detailed reviews such as the ones I have been giving for restaurants.

Regards,
    vk

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Congratulations Mr. Sanjeev and Vinod Sidhana!!

I am actively participating here and contributing my best of reviews. I hope I can earn more through my contribution and efforts.

Thanks,
    Rakesh

VK,
    IRC is the only site that gives cash credits for reviews. And we are gaining momentum slowly. Once we gain good traffic and once we earn revenue, we are ready to happily share it with all those who have made us a great success. The amount of Rs. 5 is what every one gets for good quality reviews and I am sure there are so many who get less. All depends on quality of the reviews.

What Sandy have announced here is we are planning to come up with a few more programs, which will give you cash credits. But dear all, make sure ours is a review site and we need to have reviews for the products that have been posted in this website.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Sandy,
    Congratulations for becoming an editor of Indiareviewchannel.com.
    I have seen your hardwork and dedication towards Indiastudychannel.com and it is with the efforts of guys like you that indiastudychannel is growing very fastly and also it is collecting very very good content.
    Hope you would also give the dedication and offers like you have given in indiastudychannel.com.
    I would like to congratulate once again.

With Regards,
    Vibhor kalra.

Congratulations for the new editors in IRC. For active and faster development of the channel the editors role is also very important. It is right decition to introduce new editors in IRC.
    Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Dear Mr. Sanjeev (Sandy),

First off, Congratulations!!

I get an immense pleasure to know about the new section 'Finance and Investments' in IRC apart from all those sections which already exists. Also, you had been selected not only an editor but also for handling the resources, polls and links sections of IRC along with webmaster, RajmiArun and Latha Jayaprakash.

Secondly, I would like to congrats Mr. Vinod Sidhana for handling Forum and Polls along with webmaster, RajmiArun and Latha Jayaprakash.

Thanks and Regards,
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.