You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

More awards to all at IRC

As per my promise to announce more and more prizes, here I am again with another wonderful cash award.

At India Review Channel we will be giving a bonus prize to all those members attaining diamond level. It will not be Rs 100 or Rs 200 in fact much more than that.

It is easy for members to get 2500 points while a more hard work is required for some members in writing resources and reviews, so we are not going to measure them on the same beam balance.

<B>In fact the amount of prize is not fixed and will be one third of total points secured in resources and reviews at IRC. For example a member getting daimond level at 2500 points out of which he got 2100 points from resources and reviews will get 700 Rs and another member getting daimond level and securing 1200 points from resources and reviews will get Rs 400 bonus.</B>

So for what more you all are waiting log in to www.indiareviewchannel.com and fill your pocket with cash.
    Hey, its a good news for all of us especially for me because I am still in Gold level and if try my best can reach up to the Diamond level in near future. I hope for the best. Thanks.

Hi Dr Sanjeev,

It is a great thing for us as we are going to become diamonds. But what about the diamonds they already reached that position well ahead all of us and missing this reward?

Let's do some thing for them too.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Great news,Sandy!
    Since I achieved the Diamond level just this month, am I also eligible for this award?

Regards,
    vk
    ---

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Vk,
    Even those who have already reached this level are also eligible for cash credits. So keep posting.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Sanjeev,
    its a good news hearing from IRC, the awards makes member to post more in resources and reviews section.. its a good initiation from IRC team..

Regards,
    Sra1

Mr Sanjeev,
    Its a maddening rush over here,seems like gold falling from heaven!

Yes,I galdly appreciate your efforts here!
    Keep it up!

Hello Sandy is it still working (the Offer). Kindly post reply,

Ram Anand!

All the cash credits are stopped Ram Anand. I will have to discuss about this program with Mr. Tony
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Sanjeev!
    This is really a great idea and a scheme which will really attract a more traffic to this site!

Hi Kevinsimon, the cash credits in IRC have been stopped long back. Please read all the threads carefully.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.