You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How can I earn from google adsense?

Hi Eeveryone,

I am new to IRC and am now associte my Google AdSense account with IRC but I dont know the process how revenue will credit and whats the exact way through which I get earning.

Can anybody will explain all?

Thanks,

Shuby
    Hi Shuby Arora,

Congrats that your adsense account got activated. You register your account email with IRC through manage adsense link.

Activate it by logging in into your google adsense account. by accepting the IRC.

Then keep on posting and see your page impressions & Clicks, there by your earnings.

Go ahead. All the best.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,

Thanks for giving me this important information.And thanks for

supporting me I'll give my best.

Keep smiling

Shuby Arora

How I create google ADSense account?

AND

What is google ADSense?

Hi members,

@kiran kumar

To create a google adsense account you must first want to create a simple website. You can create in To create simple website

After creating a website you should wait for 6 months and then you want to apply for adsense in adsense.com

Google Adsense will provide you some ads according to your webpage and that html codings want to be paste in your website. After pasting in your website the ads will be displayed in your website. At the same time contribution in IRC sections will be displayed your ads according to the ratio so that you can earn revenue from google adsense. Create a simple website first and wait for 6 months. Until then you must contribute in all sections. But don't copy from any other site. Your posts must be Genuine content that is self written. Keep on posting. Posting must be Genuine content and Quality content.

With Regards,
    VIJAY.
    Bronze Member-India Review Channel

But Vijay Google is not approving the adsense account for Blogger's.

Kiran you can follow same instructions for knol's.

Hope you get a Google adsense account.
    Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.