You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Product submission revoked

We had stopped product submission for administrative reasons. Now it is revoked and all can start submitting products. Kindly follow the product submission guidelines while doing so.

All at the same time, keep writing more reviews too.

Happy posting. Happy earning.
    Dear RajmiArun,

Wow! its a good news. But please let me know if we can earn through it or not?

Regards,
    Rakesh

No earning by posting products. Cash credits for product posting is stopped long back. You can get cash credits only through the following:

1. Reviews,
    2. Cool Post Hot Prize (Resources)
    3. Links (q and a and blogs)

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks a lot for this valuable information. Well, I will submit some product so that one can review it at least, in entertainment section (movie).

Regards,
    Rakesh

Hi Rajmi Arun,

It's good news for us. We are also concentrating on reviews along with posting products.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi RajmiArun,

I think its a good news that it has been revoked again. It will be especially helpful in the entertainment section(movie) because every Friday there is a new release and we can post some movie as a product for reviews and can review it too after watching the movie.

Thanks,
    Aira

Yes,
    We prefer to have a review for what ever you post. Just posting products alone is not going to increase the rank of IRC. Please keep watching the Alexa Traffic Rank. You will find a difference.

So friends, please ensure that you write atleast 5 quality reviews a day. All original ones.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Yes Rajmi,

You are right!

Well, today I saw your blog 'All that I like' It's really excellent. Your blog contain all that I like. Well you like it too thats what your blog says ya..

I appreciate your work and keep it up! Nice job.

Well, I will too review as much as I can.

Thanks,
    Rakesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.