You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How many resources i can post in one month?

Dear Friends,

Please let me know how many resources one can post in a month. If anyone can resolve the problem, I would really be obliged for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
    Aira
    We have not set any limit so far Aira. You can post as much as you can, but make sure all that you post are original ones. You can refer other websites, but make sure you put them in your own words. Only original contents will be approved.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks RajmiArun!

I thought there might also be some limit for it. Of course, I will do as you suggested. Thanks again.

Regards,
    Aira

Hi Aira
    It all depends on your potential, your writing skill and your expertise in any product or subject. If you can post 100 resources each of them will be treated with respect and full credit will be given in the form of points and cash depending on the quality of content, formatting and how much search engine friendly it is.

A copied content is not at all accepted, how ever you can describe any thing you like in your own words, giving the link of the original site, but for that only points will be given.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.