You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How to delete my account

Hi friends sorry to say that I want to discontinue my account for some professional reasons but can't find an option to do so. How to go about deleting my account here?
    You cant do it by yourself. It have to be done by the webmaster. But may I know the reason for wanting to delete the account?
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I am joining a professional writing group and hence want to have my articles rank high in Google search but every time my name is searched profile in IRC comes up.I have nothing against this website as it is a genuine paying Indian website.I just have to delete this account for my own professional reasons.Thank you. So when do I know if my account have been deleted?

Give me a day's time to do it. I need to discuss it with Mr. Tony. We will definitely consider your request. And can you find a way to link your articles to IRC so that both can be benefited. Just a small suggestion. Hope you will think over it.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.