You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Revenue earnings

At ISC, quite a few members have earned $100 from Google AdSense Revenue. Has anybody at IRC earned this minimum amount?
    Not so far VK. But recently, I am seeing huge jumps in daily earnings in adsense especially in IRC. The difference is just because, we have just started growing. Only by bring IRC to the top all of us can expect good adsense revenue. So let us all work towards that goal and hope to reach it before IRC's first anniversary.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Yes, Now a days my adsense earnings too jumped a lot. But the IRC channel is not saving in the adsense set up. I do not know how much I am earning through IRC. Because my adsense is shared for both IRC & ISC.
    Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

If the adsense points is 50 shared between IRS and ISc Will i be qualified for Next level.

Hi RK,

Make different channels for IRC and ISC at the Manage Channels at adsense.com. Just click at url channels and add whichever channel you want to.

That is in IRC for Products, Reviews, Resources and similarly for ISC in Resources or any other channel you want to know the earnings separately.

I can see the earnings separately for both IRC and ISC in my adsense account. At present for me IRC pays more than ISC.

If you want to know more ask Ram Kumar, he would tell you what to do.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi VK
    IRC is a review channel, people land up here to know some reviews by neutral person before buying any product. It clearly indicates that traffic here ar not coming only for fun but for some real purpose, so the ads placed here will be much costlier than ISC. Though the site is still not grown as ISC but if this site will grow, which will only be possible by honest approach of we members, then IRC will give you much more revenuw than expected.

Hi, Latha Jayaprakash,

I did separate channels in Google adsense account. There I am getting separate reports. Due to busy in other activities I couldn't open Google adsense regularly. Once in a week only I could able to see that reports. I am following Mr Ramkumar's suggestions from his forum message which is being updated by him regularly.

Hi Dr.Sandy,

It is true the adds which were hit here in IRC are costilier than ISC. As the product sales adds will be costlier than the traffic oriented sites adds. We have to make IRC in one of the top channels so that we can get good number of hits and value.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

That is nice to hear RK. Ramkumar has been helping everyone in this matter.

As Sandy says we will all keep doing our work here at IRC, one day we will get to see the result for our hard work.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha Jayaprakash,

It is true that we will get fruits one day. But only drawback is that day comes after one year, what ever our contributions will become useless for us to give revenue. I think you do agree with this openion.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

I have recently become the member of the IRC. But i have heard that IRC gives more earning than ISC. You will never know until and unless you try it your self. And by the way both the channels are giving earning by Google Adsense, earning from both the channels will be credited to your account only. So will will suggest you to try on both the channel even if one is giving less and other is giving more. And they are both adding to your knowledge.

Avi, I am definitely benefitting from IRC Google Ads. Of course, it is not on as big a scale as at ISC, since I contribute a good deal there, but nevertheless on some days I find that my posts here get better revenue than at ISC. For example, my resources here got me more than 60cents yesterday than from ISC posts! So I suggest you post more here; even if the products is disabled, you can post reviews - I am getting good Google Impressions there too - and post in the resources section too.

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Oops, by mistake I posted my response in my own thread instead of in the post by Avi! Sorry!
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hey I new to IRC so only i cant ear more money ..

I know IRC only now..

Its also great
    Thanks for your work and I give my full strength for this

With Faith

Santhosh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.