You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Dear editor,kindly check this matter!

Dear Editor,
    Everytime I "join" a community,I always get this error.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Column 'AlertMemberships' does not belong to table Table.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Column 'AlertMemberships' does not belong to table Table.

Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Column 'AlertMemberships' does not belong to table Table.]
    System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName) +1775301
    System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName) +13
    IndiaStudyChannel.Communities.JoinCommunity.LoadCommunity() +1359
    IndiaStudyChannel.Communities.JoinCommunity.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +313
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

I have tried joining in two different Web applications like Internet Explorer and Opera.
    Kindly look into the matter.Thankyou.
    Hi Swetha,
    Thanks for bringing it to our notice. Will check and do the needful at the earliest. Btw did you try to join those communities that had an invitation code set or joined member need approval? Can you check that and get back?

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

As soon as i just click "join now" that message comes,so i dono which community will need the member approval.

I was curious to know why in all 29 communities as of today,there are only one member each and none of the community have more than one member.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.