You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Have you created your channels in the adsense?

Hi IRCns,

Have anybody created Channels in IRC? I have tried many times but they are not displayed. What might be the problem?

If anybody succeeded in creating the channels, then give your openions in which catagory do you get more page impressions.
    Hi RK,

I have seen more page impressions at products channel because I ahve lots of products submitted at the India Review Channel.
    Next is resources as I do not have much there. At least once in a day, products is giving me a big jump.
    So you can do whatever you like, if you have good content you will get adsense working.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Thank you Latha Jayaprakash,

I do it. But the channels are not saving on IRC. The ISC channels are only visible here. I have created Channel in Google on IRC. Sub channels yet to create.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi, RK
    I too have been having problems. As you said, only ISC channels are being created. Since many months I have not been successful. When I tried to make a channel for IndiaReviewChannel/resources and a similar one for products and one for eat outs, I got the message 'this channel is invalid'.
    Webmasters please guide us how to make the correct channel with an example.

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Dear RK and VK,

Have you added IRC to your adsense account? What I mean is that you have opened adsense account from the India study channel. Have you associated your adsense account to India review channel from this site?

Just think and if you have not done it from India review Channel, do it and then see if your account gets activated.

I had an account already, I associated first with IRC and then with ISC. For me even my blog is shown there as a channel. So find out where you have gone wrong and get that right.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha Jayaprakash,

I have assigned IRC too in adsense. It is showing Approved also.

But still channels are not being created.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Lathaji,
    I added IRC to my adsense account as soon as I reached the Gold level and even got it approved after following the instructions in the mail sent to me by Google; I followed the same steps for IRC as I did for ISC. Still,like RK,I am unable to create individual IRC channels - why ISC channels are appearing in the Google AdSense account here I fail to understand! I constantly get the message 'this channel is invalid' for any IRC channel that I create, whether it is for resources, products or reviews.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

It Simple

Step 1

Click on the "Channels" link in Google AdSense Accounts.

Step 2

After click on the "Channels" link it will show "URL". In URL you paste ur blog link(if you have) or any links.

Step 3

After pasting the URL then click "Create Channel" button, it will show this message "Your channel will be updated with in few hours."

With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

Hi All,

I am agreeing with VK and RK little bit. I don't know the reason why your account saying invalid channel. Check for following reason-

-Check that you have already created it or not.

I am also facing problem of IRC channel names not showing in channel tab. As IRC did not showing created channels list, you can check it by login in Adsense account. If it is visible with page impression then don't try to create it in IRC. Check your channel details from Adsense itself.

I have same problem as other members. Please look into this.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi,
    I too facing the same problem, thanks to Sree for explaining it in detail of how to add in the google adsense page, I have added the IndiaReviewChannel page on google adsense, it didn't say anything like wait for 4 hours to get updated instead it is added automatically to the channels list.
    Let me know if anybody here are still facing issue with adding channels, I am here to help you out.

Regards,
    Sra1

Thaks for Your Informations

Try to share More and more

it is helpful for me and all of us

With regards,

SAnthosh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.