You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Is it all the total points!!!

Hi All,

I have earned 20 points in indiastudychannel.com and
    16 points in indiareviewchannel.com .
    Is it possible for me to create google adsense account after getting 50 points(indiastudychannel+ indiareviewchannel).
    Kindly clarify me.
    Hema,you cannot combine points or cash credits of ISC or IRC together. Both are independent sites (though related in the sense it is the same adm) and have independent accounts, payment programs, member levels,etc.

You need to reach the Gold level membership at IRC independent of ISC and vice-versa, to be able to apply for Google AdSense revenue sharing programs at each of the sites.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi Hema,
    As explained by Vandana, first of all you qualify to Gold level either in IRC or ISC then you are eligible to apply Google adsense account.

Once getting the account you can assign the same account in ISC and IRC by following the directions of Adsense revenue sharing links.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi hema

Both are not same

If you Get Gold level then only you can have google adsense

By Santhosh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.