You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Resources in IRC

Dear all,
    Now that we have introduced cash credits for Resources in IRC, I would like you to take certain aspects before posting them.

This is the Guidelines to post Resources in IRC. Along with these guidelines, I would like to add a few more.

1. Please post more articles that are relevant to IRC.

2. Articles, that tell us how to or what to are most welcome, but make sure they are written in your own words.

Kindly co-operate with us and those resources that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted.
    Hi Rajmi Arun,

It is good news for us. We can earn cash rewards too for posting resources. But still I am not aware which type of resouces can I post here. I am going through the previous resources, most of them are latest announcements on the products, or the discounts etc., Is there any other type can we post?

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

RK,
    Those are not resources, those are market place announcements, which donot carry much points or cash credits. You can write articles on how to use any home appliance, or how to clean, or how to choose that particular appliance types. These will give more news about the products that we have posted in IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

I am not allowed to post resources here as two or more of my resources were rejected though. It says I can post after 10 days. Don't you think the days should be 2 days. 10 days is a long time ya. Please help me so that I can allowed to post resources. Well, what do you think? Please suggest me.

Thanks,
    Aira

Let me check with the site administrator Mr. Tony, and then we can decide. But keep your resources ready.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RajmiArun,

Same thing happened with me. I am also not allowed to post resources. Reason?? Same as Aira. It says two or more resources has been rejected so I could not post any resources for next 10 days. Today, it is almost 5 days.

Please assist me. I will be really thankful to you.

Regards,
    Rakesh

Hi Rajmi,

Thank you so much for your help. Now I can post resources as I am allowed to post.

I am really glad that now I am free to post resources and hope I can earn too with some more points.

Thanks again,
    Aira

Hi Mr Rajmi,

Same thing happened with me. I am also not allowed to post resources. Reason? Same as Aira.

It says two or more resources has been rejected so I could not post

any resources for next 10 days. Today, it is almost 7 days.

Thanks

Keep smiling
    Shuby Arora

The system is automated, I have talked with Mr. Tony regarding this. We shall make it to 5 days or a week soon. Till then keep your reviews ready and once you are allowed to post, post them.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun,

Earlier it happened to me too the same thing. We don't know whether our resource will be accepted or deleted, once it is deleted we are not allowed to post for 10 days. Who remembers the day starts from which day and end which day. So I have not shown any interest on posting resources. Better you increase the limit of deletion resources to 3 to 5 and reduce the days to 5 to 7.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Yes Anusma, 5-7 days is ok but 10 days is more than enough. I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Thanks,
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.