You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Motorola aura review

Dear Rajmi,

I reviewed for Motorola Aura.

Here's the link:

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/review-2317-Motorola-Aura-Reviews.aspx

As you said, this is a best review contest, I just want to ask when the result will be announced?
    Aira,the Webmaster has announced that the review contest is on till 9th April. The announcement of the winners will be made after a few days after 9th. You don't need to give the link of your review here- just add your review to the Motoroal Aura reviews at IRC and the Webmaster will see it.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi Aira,
    For reviews, you neednot give the link. It will be available in the product's review page itself. We will review it on the closing date. And the results will be announced.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Aira,

Thanks for posting this here, I came know about this review today, I will also try to participate and review on motorola aura, this will be helpful to the new and existing members of IRC.

Regards,
    Sra1

Hi Sra1 and all other members,
    Keep looking at the announcement tab regularly. You will find the contests being posted regularly hereafter.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Friends,

First off, I thank you all for responding my query. Well, from next time I will keep in mind not to give links here. As this is my first participation in any contest so I was little confused.

Thanks & Regards,
    Aira

Dear RajmiArun,

Can you please let me know if I am eligible for this review? Actually I have already reviewed about this phone. Will my review be counted in this contest or I have to participate again in this contest?

Please resolve and clear my confusion.

Regards,
    Rakesh

Let me talk about this to Mr. Tony and will let you know. But if wish to edit your review you can do it.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Rakesh, I read your review - since it is just 2-3 sentences, I suggest you edit and re-write it for the contest [emphasing the features of the phone] if the Webmaster permits.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Thanks RajmiArun & vk for such a cool suggestion. I think it is a better to edit it as Rajmi, you have permitted too.

Well, I think you are right, I must edit it and post again so that I can participate in this contest.

Regards,
    Rakesh

Dear Rajmi,

I have edited my review 'Motorola Aura', Please check that. i will be thankful if my participation would be accepted.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rakesh

Hi Rakesh,

Well, its good! you re-write your review and I am sure ur participation will be accepted. And hope for the good results.

Enjoy,
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.