You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Problem with my ipod

Hi,

I have had a lot of problem with my ipod since I got it?

can you help me out?
    Hi Shuby Arora,

As the problem exists right from purchase, so my suggestion is to return it to the vendor. I think you might have taken the guarantee card while purchasing the ipod. So return it and ask for replacement.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Shuby,

I agree with RK, you must have to get in touch with the concern person

Regards,
    Gaurav

Thanks for your suggestion I think you both are right I have to concern with that person.

Thanks again for your valuable suggestion.

keep smiling

Shuby arora

your ipod mostly can have either of the two types of problems. It can either be a software problem or it can be a hardware problem. For either of the cases you have to visit the nearest authorised service centre of Apple Inc. they will repair your problem at the cost of some labour and spares charges depending on the type of fault. If the problem persisted from the time you had got the ipod it may indicate that it may be a manufacturing defect. If so is the case then the manufacturer shall repair or replace the device provided it is within the warantee period. Read the warantee card for details regarding this. Hope that solves your problem
    Regards,
    Sourav.

Hi Shuby,
    Did you Apple ipod, you got to http://www.apple.com/ & install itunes?
    After that you can charge it & download the mp3 files.

Regards,
    Ann

To reset your iPod shuffle:

* 1. Eject your iPod shuffle from iTunes, if connected.
    * 2. Remove iPod shuffle from the USB dock.
    * 3. Move the switch on the top of the iPod shuffle to the off position.
    4. Wait 5 seconds.
    5. Move the switch back to the ON position so the green strip is visible.
    # iPod shuffle is now reset. If after resetting iPod shuffle you are going to attach it to your computer, be sure place the switch in the off position.

Dear,
    Kindly do read the user manual before using the ipod.
    First check whether it is a hardware problem, If so please return to the vendor from where u purchased along with the guarantee card. If it is a software problem the try to reset it.
    If the Problem exits then read the warantee card details and contact the authorised service center.

Regards,
    Lijo

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.