You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Link submission - updates

Dear all,
    There is a new update in Links submission. So far we have been in IRC allowing 8 links per day out of which 5 q and a (yahoo answers, rediff q and a, ibibo sawaal and ammas answers) and 3 blogs. But now the total have been changed to 6.

Out of this 6 you can give max 2 blog posts.

Happy posting, Happy earning.
    I wold have preferred the older scheme simply because it would have given me a chance to earn more points.

No Vivek you are wrong. Previously, we have been giving only 6 points for the q and a. And you can give 5 q and a and 3 blog posts. For blog posts we have been giving 45 points per blog, depending upon quality and page links to IRC.

But now as you can answer 4 q and a you can get 40 points and if your answer is chosen the best, you can get another 5 for each best answer. You can submit 2 blog posts and can get 75 points each so on any given day, you can get 190 points straight away, when compared to 165 points per day previously.

I hope you understand the changes now and will bring in more traffic to IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

But is it still function on earnings on IRC, as u said that their is no more cash credits?

I did not get you Ram Anand. Can you be a bit more clear?
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Rajmi,since you said to inform you if an answer gets 'Best Answer', please see this link submission of mine: http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090530015422AArV3ye

It was voted Best Answer by the asker.
    Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

I got yet another 'Best Answer' at Yahoo Answers.
    Please see this link submission:
    http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090530044240AAW1uL1

Thanks.
    Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

That means we can summit now only 5 link per day instead of 8 previously? I think we are looking money in this way isn't?
    With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

As u mentioned to inform you the best answer so please update my points for this link:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsXRBVoqK4ckDp8iWXfsj9YjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090524111833AAnCybM

Regards,
    Sourav.

any, there are no cash credits any longer. You will get only points. Since we can submit 2 blog posts links, the remaining 4 can be answer link submissions.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Regards,
    vk

I am new member whwn i post forum error mrssage shown
    please help me.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.