You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of review contest

The Motorola Aura review contest have come to an end. And here are the winners.

The first prize goes to vk. Congrats vk, I really enjoyed reading your review.

The second prize goes to Dr. Sanjeev(Sandy)

The third prize goes to Aira.

Congrats Winners!!!
    Yipee! I am so happy! It is a great honour for me to win the review contest as this is, after all, a review channel!

Congrats to the other winners too and many thanks IRC.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

First of all, Congrats to vk and Sandy, for winning the review contest and special thanks to IRC.

It is a great honor for giving me third place in this contest.

Regards,
    Aira

Hi VK, Dr Sandy & Aira,

Congratulations for winning the review contest. You are the path finders for the many members who are interested to write reviews and finding the way to do so.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Congrats to all winners!

Good work!

Congratulation to Vandana and Aira
    Really it was a joy going through all those reviews. Though there were not a tough contest, but some good work.

I must say if I would have been the judge I would have given 1st, 2nd and third prize to Vandana and then for others. Her review was really worth to read and the most attractive was the title she gave.

Hello Sandy,

I respect your thinking, but I really get disappointed whatever you wrote here regarding the judgement that if you were judge for this contest, you would have given 1st, 2nd and third prize to Vandana.

It means you may doubt the judgement.

Being a member of IRC, I do not appreciate this kind of words you have used above.

It discourages other members/participants.

If you use this kind of words then nobody may participate in any review contest in the future.

Best regards,
    Rakesh

Dear Sandy,

I think Rakesh is absolutely right. I strongly agree with him.

Your statement "I must say if I would have been the judge I would have given 1st, 2nd and third prize to Vandana and then for others. Her review was really worth to read and the most attractive was the title she gave.", really disappoints us.

Please do not use these type of statements which hurts any IRC members and also read your statements carefully before posting here.

Regards,
    Aira

Hi Winners!

Congrats to all winners.
    Final decision is reversed with the authorities but I disappoint as there are some others members also can be the winners.

Happy surfing!

Shuby

Hi Rakesh and Aira
    I think I have been misquoted, if you will see my first line I have already mentioned that every participants have produced the good work. I never doubted the judgement, in fact I appreciated it, I was impressed by the title given by Vandana so I mentioned that, even I got 2nd prize,if I would had been on the verge of dissapointing members, then that would have included me too.

I think one should take it positively and mentioning Sachin as top one to three doesnt mean that the importance of other player is lessened. In this contest Vandana had given best shot, may be in other any one of us.

Take it positively and as a challenge to put up a tough competition to all participants and may be in my next message I may put that rank 1 to 5 goes to Rakesh or Aira or any one and then the counting should start.

A positive attitude is the key of success.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.