You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of blog contest

The winner of Blog Contest "Will PDAs take over Cellphones and Laptops" is Aira.

Check here for her post

Congrats Aira!!!

The other two entries were also good. But Aira's stand out among the three.

Congrats for all the participants. Expecting more participation in the coming competitions.
    Congrats, Aira, you deserve it - I just loved your blog!

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hello Rajmi,

I sincerely thank you for choosing my blog "http://aira-blog.blogspot.com" as the winner of Blog Contest "Will PDAs take over Cellphones and Laptops", I really appreciate this, and I am really glad the article is liked so much.

Also thanks to all the other participants who made an effort in this contest!

Thanks and regards,
    Aira

Thank you vk, for your appreciation for my blog, specially the article :-)

I'll try to keep posting interesting stuff to my blog.

Best regards,
    Aira

Hi Aira,

Congratulations for winning the contest. I do read your blog just now. It is very good and you deserve the award too. The blog post has given lots of information too on the subject.

Keep on blogging.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Thanks RK for your compliments and for congratulating me. I hope in future too, I will try my best delivering lots of information in my blog and contributing a lot in IRC.

Regards,
    Aira

Hi Aira,

Congrats!

Keep it up

Shuby

CONGRATS AIRA
    Know about the poll results from Global.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.