You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

What is the openion on bajaj pulsar 200 cc bike?

What is the openion on Bajaj Pulsar 200 CC bike? Members do you suggest to buy it? What are the drawbacks of it?
    Bajaj Pulsar 200 is a good bike with 200cc capacity and instant pick up. It is most suitable for cities rather than towns or villages. The bike is recommended for younger age group as it is heavy in weight. In my view the back has only two draw backs:

1. Do not have a proper road grip
    2. less lileage

Hi Ram Swaroop Bhavanasi,

It is very nice to hear the feed back about this bike from you. My son is demanding me to buy this bike. I asked him why he chooses this bike only, he told that is the bike for the youth.

Thank you.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi, my friend had Pulsar 200cc black color which he sold sometime back, The bike's performance is superb, but one of the major problem is all about the servicing of the bike,in Hydrabad city there is only one service centre and i think its allmost same in the other cities. its better to go for karizma b'coz its free in maintanance and the engine is smooth than pulsar 200. One major back drop of pulsar(digital) all versions is they cant go in higher speeds (max)for long time, engine goes down automatically, whereas in karizma it goes on its max speed continously. so b4 buying, go for a test ride. so that u will be able to decide.
    Regards,
    Sourav.

The bike is good. But has disadvantage like no proper servicing, no proper grip and less milage. It is not suitable for Towns and Village more suitable for City roads , It has a instand Pick up. Recommended for younger age group

I would not suggest anyone to buy the Pulsar 200cc becuase expect the style quotient, nothing is good about the bike.

The bike vibrates too much and doesnt have the pick up and it does not feel like a 200cc engine.The engine is so noisy .I would prefer a karizma or a cbz extreme which are far better in performance and build quality.The ride quality of a cbz extreme is very good when compared to other bikes.

Its better to pick between a CBZ extreme and a Karizma.

bajaj 200 cc is good but bajaj 220cc is rocking buddy now a days noone is going for bajaj 200cc everyone is searching for bajaj 220 cc, its more powerfull than others, but if you are thinking to buy a bike of that range i will suggest you to buyt apache its a tvs product and its really looking cool tahn other and have a sweet look too. so better to buy a tvs product.

with regards
    rkd
    irc member

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your opinions and reviews. I have bought it for my son recently. He is very happy on riding it.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

say congrats to your son , hey you are very good dad, my father brought aviator for me for college up down , i dont like that scooty, i were dreaming to get apache rti of yamaha r15, but dads are dads, all depends on their mood.let it be.
    With Regards
    RKD

buddy karizma zmr is good but i dont like the handle of that bike it sounds very odd when we take a turn , so in my view we should go for pulsar 220 cc, it is really a very good bike, and in scooty we should go for aviator , 105 cc a great pick up, i love that scooty , and if we are talking about bikes we should go for fazer yamaha product really a very good one
    With Regards
    RKD

If you have used the Bajaj Pulsar 180cc then I will suggest not to go for Bajaj Pulsar 200 cc. Go directly for 220 cc. That will be a better option for usability and the feel of Bajaj Pulsars.

Regards

in my view you need to experience any past product or version of pulsar , directly go for pulsar 220 cc , it is really rocking but in my view if you want to buy that range of bike , please go for apache rti , it is really rocking and it sounds very good, like a superbike i must say , so in my view you should go for that tvs product
    With Regards
    RKD

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.