You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Nokia e series vs nokia n series

What is the difference between the Nokia E series Vs Nokia N Series mobiles?
    The differences between those N series and E series aren't always related to multimedia features in E series phones and synchronization features in N series phones.

E series have enterprise-friendly features to support for Exchange Active Sync, Mail for Exchange and Intellisync. Also, there's a new encryption application to protect contents of internal memory/cards and secure certificate support, mobile VPN and 802.11 WEP/WPA/WPA2 security.

Hi sreejithrajan.r,

Thank you for your response. You have given very good information on the topic. I thought E series phone sets are advanced versions of N series sets. I understood that the main difference is the usage requirement.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

I think they both relate to different market segment.

Nokia E-series phones are more of a business phones and have keys like keyboard and don't have that advanced multimedia phone feature.

Nokia N series phones are more of a multimedia side. They have everything from Camera, Multimedia features, games and software's

I users for Nokia e and N series also differ as E series are more popular in business segment and N series is more popular in youth segment.

Regards

NK
    I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. [/)]

Hi All,

Thanks to all on above details, last week only I asked about E61 etc. in one of the famous mobile outlet where he explained it as above description only, also, there are two kinds of mobile similarity I saw there and asked about E61 blue color which he said around Rs 12,600/= and another same design light gray color said around Rs 19,000/=.

It can be useful for official usage like blackberry, Thanks.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.