You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Unapproved adsense account.

I had a google adsense account even before I joined IRC. However, it was unapproved.

I joined IRC, became a gold level member, associated my adsense account with IRC and then logged on to the Google Adsense login page and typed www.indiareviewchannel.com as the URL in the site box, my account however is still not approved. I got the following reply from Google:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Vivek,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after
    reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google AdSense
    at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

- Unacceptable site content

---------------------

Further detail:

Unacceptable site content: In order to participate in Google AdSense,
    publishers' websites and application information must satisfy the
    following guidelines:

*Your site must have been active for at least 6 months before you apply
    for AdSense.
    *You must provide accurate personal information with your application that
    matches the information on your page.
    *Your website must contain substantial, original content.
    *Your site must comply with Google AdSense program policies:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Vivek Ram Mhatre,

It is very difficult to get approval by google once they disapprove the account. Still you can. Follow the below steps.

1. Fill all relavant information in IRC profiles page of you and it should match your adsense profile details.

2. Use the url as like below as your primary web site : http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/member/yourID.aspx

3. You re submit the application after doing corrections.

4. You send a separate email to google adsense from your primary email from where you are applying adsense, an humble request to approve your application for adsense as you have fulfilled the criteria given by the google.

5. Wait for the reply.

All the best.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

The guidelines given by RK are very correct and need to be completed. I will also suggest you to follow the guidelines given by Google to match up with what they want in your application.

Be strict to follow them so that you will have more better chances to get your adsense approved.

Regards

Hmmm
    same happen with me brother, i was not knowing the rules, and i created a new blog nothing inside, and applied to google and my email id got dissable from google adsense, they said that register with new email id,
    better luck next time for you and me,
    forward me if you got the solution,
    thank you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.