You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Query regarding review payment

Dear RajmiArun,

I am writing to you regarding the review payment. Yesterday, my cash credits were up to date but today I saw cash payment against review is only Rs.24/- instead of Rs.206/-

There was also deduction in my total points which was 1901 and now it is 1898.

Is there any problem with payments? Is it a maintenance problem. Plz let me know.

I was really surprised and shocked to see that my cash credits comes down to Rs.387/- though it should be above Rs.600/-

Regards,
    Aira
    I think there is a small correction which I need to make
    I will make the necessary corrections. Dont worry all your cash credits will be restored

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,Aira,
    As of 12th April we will not be getting any cash credits for our contributions, as per the Webmaster's announcement. However, I hope you will continue to contribute to IRC.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi Vk,

This is really sad news. Well, I have shifted to ISC and I found you there too. These days I am too busy with my other work so I give less time on ISC too. I loved IRC for cash credit. It was the amazing thing in IRC. But I hope they can bring this back in future.

Regards,
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.