You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

My total points gone down to less than half.

Hi Webmasters,

What happened I don't know my total points gone down to less than half today. What might be the reason? Please resolve this.
    Hi, RK,
    We are all experiencing the same problem. My points have been drastically reduced and I have come down from Diamond to Gold level!
    In fact, when I clicked on 'recalculate my points and member level' at my profile page, nothing happened. It remained the same. I think there is some technical error.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Thanks VK,
    I could not understand this happened for me only or to all...

If is for all, the technical problem might be solved at the earliest.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Dear all,
    There was a bug in the total points calculation. It is fixed now, you can recalculate it. Your original points will be shown. Infact even mine and Lathaji's were also just the same. Now it is fixed.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun,

Thanks a lot. I observed as soon as I Logged in now. We understood it might have the technical problem and waiting for your message, now we got it.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.