You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Why my member level comes down i.e from gold to bronze.

I have posted many of the product and through that i had earned gold level but when i see today then i saw that my member level comes down.How it be possible?

And when i looked towards my Score card that it shows greater points that the points of Gold level.

So plz. tell what it's happen and what should i do.
    And how it be possible that the earned points is lost.
    And if it is going in this way then i never ever posted any contents to this site.
    actually is it generally a harrsement to others i.e he do such hard work to post a product by taking some time .And to that reward inspite of raising it's points you people deduted point's from his previous balanced.

Sp plz. try to do something.
    Umang,
    I think it is maybe some bug or probably due to some changes being made at the site since cash credits are no longer going to be given. Another member has also posted a Forum message regarding reduction in points.

Please do not regard a drop in points/level as "harassment". It may just be a technical error. The IRC adm. is not "harassing" you - that is a harsh word, I must say! You could have simply posted the message requesting the Webmaster to look into the matter rather than terming it as "harassment".

[No hard feelings for this response,please!]

Regards,
    vk
    ---

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

By the way, Umang,
    I forgot to mention this in my previous response: my points, too, are showing a massive reduction and I have been demoted from Diamond to Gold! So let's just be patient and I am sure everything will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi Umang Garg,

VK explained rightly. As my points too reduced to less than half and my level also came down from Diamond to Gold.

Wait for the moment it will be corrected.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi All,
    My points were also reduced. I felt lost that time. But it was ok now. I request to IRC admin to take care of this thing in future.

-Avi

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi, everybody, the points system is working fine today - all points properly restored with correct membership levels.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.