You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Suggest without gear bike

Guys and Girls please help on this. I want to buy a without gear bike. As far as I know Honda's Activa, Dio and Aviator are considered among good ones.
    Bike should be rigid, low maintenance. Please suggest me which one to choose. Also share your experiences.
    My cousin bought Honda active an year and half ago. The bike is almost freely usable with out any heavy maintaining charges. It also provides the comfort of climbing the hilly roads. The bike is stylish and attractive. The only draw back i find with this bike is that the weight of the bike can be mentioned as over weight, which is out of control, when you need to push bike on roads due to any mis happening such as lack of petrol or tube flattening.

Even i got a honda activa a year back. Its a good performer. And also its very easy to maintain and ride. It has got hassle free transmission and has no transmission problems. Has great pickup too. Now technically speaking activa, dio and aviator are of the same variants and the same brand. All three has got the same 102 cc engine and the same v belt transmissions. So u get almost similar performance for all the three. Both activa and dio as link type suspension and drum breakes but aviator has telescopic suspension an disk brake which gives it a upper edge. Aviator and Activa has Metal body where as Dio has a fibre body which makes it lighter and better suited for girls. So it mostly depends on your choice of looks and the weight of the vehicle you can handle.
    Regards,
    Sourav.

I think the Honda Dio is a great bike. I have been using it since the last six months and loving it.
    It gives good comfort, milage and looks sporty too.

Honda' Activa is really very good. It has a really very good pickup and you will also not feel the hid wind pressure. Activa and Dio both are the same. Activa is really heavier whereas Dio is lighter and has a upper hand. But the main problem with the Activa comes while taking turn. It's handle will shake when you take turn. I will say Honda's Dio is the best. The riding position is very comfortable. Most important thing you would like to know is MILEAGE. You can expect it around 40-45Km/l.It depends upon your riding habits.Fibre body has less maintenance and moreover you can change it easily.The total cost of changing the fibre is around 4000rupees.

Hey..
    im looking out to buy a 50cc bike without any gears...i dont know any of them...any help??

aviator , a product of honda is really a very good product in this sector, so if you are thinking of buying a bike without any gear then you should go for it , so its really a very good scootty and i must say i have one year experience for that so better to buy it its my suggestion it has two version respect to front brakes.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.