You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

My adsense revenue crossed the $ 100/- mark today.

Hi Friends,

Mu adsense revenue has crossed historical $ 100/- mark today. The journey has started just 3 months back. Majority of the revenue is from ISC only. Thanks for the webmasters, editors, senior members, co-members and friends because of all your support only I could able to achieve this.
    Wow,RK - that's really great! Congratulations!

I have not reached even $50 although I joined ISC & IRC in Oct./Nov.!

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi VK,

You create channels and follow them on daily basis. Do work more in where you are getting more clicks. I think you spend more time in Forums, where very few clicks observed. Our contents should be seen by the others not our members. Our members will not click any adds only content seekers through search engines will see the content and if they need further they go to another site by clicking google adds in general.

Follow the suggestion and work towards revenue creation.

All the best!

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Thanks for you suggestions RK.

I have created channels some months back and am aware that the ISC resource section does generate more Google AdSense revenue.

The reason why I spend more time in the ISC Forum is because I am Forum Editor and it is my responsibility to clear up doubts of members, especially new members. Since I spend just 2-3 hrs. at both ISC & IRC, quite often I do not have time for other sections.

Anyway, thanks once again for your suggestions.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi,

RK I am very happy congratulation.you always answered my questions very clearly thanks for that.

And congratulation again.

Give your best and best will come back to you.

Keep smiling
    SHuby Arora

Hi,

Can you clarify how adsense revenue help why this is so important to all?

Shuby,
    The importance of adsense revenue is that it gets us an income. As soon as your Google AdSense account through IRC is approved and validated, you will start earning in $ through the Google Ads that appear on every page where you post something. Today US1$ = approx. Rs.50/-. The minimum payout for it is $100. IRC keeps 10% and you get the remaining 90% of the revenue you earn through Google ads. This is an independent payment and IRC is in no way connected with the payment - Google will pay via cheque. You need to log into your Google account once every 10 days or so to check your earnings and see any messages that Google sends regarding the account. Make sure that you fill in your address details perfectly in that account.

You earn in 2 ways: through 'impressions' [google ads appearing on the page] and through 'clicks' [when a visitor to your page clicks on ads]. Your account can be deactivated any time if you click yourself on ads at your pages [even if it is through another IP] or if you are not an active contributor.

Hope your account gets approved fast. Happy Earning!
    Regards,
    vk
    --

Regards,
    vk

Hi Shuby Arora,

Thanks for your comment. Regarding adsense, I think VK has clarified you in detail. The revenue is money. Money makes many things in the world. Earth is revolving around sun but people are revolving around money. There is no value for anybody without money.

If you have talent in singing, writing, dancing, playing, have glamor, have talent to speak, etc., for each and every talent and quality you goes on adding Zeroes like "00000000". If you have money add "1" in front of all these Zeros. See how much value it is? So add talents but don't ignore money. Always keep earning money and keep saving money.

Google adsense is the prime income source for many web publishers including our hosts. So get an adsense account at the earliest and keep maintaining it. See the rewards from it.

You can share your adsense account for many other sites too like ISC, flixya.com, etc., so that your page impressions will increase so that your clicks will increase and adds your revenue.

All the best.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.