You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

How to increase my points fast

Hi Priyanka,

Welcome to India Review Channel. You can get points by adding products ( but you have to see there are no duplicates ), add reviews for the products and the business listings mentioned here, add resources, give links to IndiaReviewChannel in your products related blog pages and many more.

But please do remember the cash credit system is not there and you will not get any payments except adsense revenue share. If you have adsense code you can associate the same account with IRC also.

Go ahead and do what you can, at the channel. I am here to help you whenever you need any help.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Priyanka,

As rightly said by Lata Jayaprakash, You can participate in each and every activity in the site. Be regular with the site. I have observed some members are very active for a day or two afterwards they will disappear. Do not wish that you will earn huge amounts from these sites. Treat this as a habbit of doing so that it will be rewarded as pocket money too.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Priyanka,

I agree to Latha Jayaprakash's suggestion regarding the way you can increase the points. In fact you should purely concentrate on producing unique content, in IRC. Let it be review or product or anser or a forum discussion, all you need to take care is produce very unique content, which will surely attract good points for your best efforts.

Thanks,
    Ram Swaroop Bhavanasi

HELLO PRIYANKA,
    FIRST OF ALL WELCOME TO THE INDIAN REVIEWS CHANNEL. CONGRATULATIONS FOR BECOMING A MEMBER OF SUCH A GREAT PROGRAM. YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN DAILY TO INCREASE YOUR POINTS. YOU HAVE TO TAKE PART INTO THE FORUMS, YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR POINTS BY ASKING QUESTIONS TO OTHERS AND GIVING ANSWERS TO OTHER PERSONS' QUESTIONS. BY CREATING POLL YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR POINTS TOO. AND YOU SUBMIT NEW PRODUCTS WITH ITS UNIQUE FEATURES.

THANK YOU
    A.D.PATEL.

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.