You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Why you deleted my reviews.

All are my own words sorry to say but this is not fair you delete my review http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/review-2441-Raaz.aspx.I am very disappointed with this.

Shuby Arora
    Hi,
    We have already given, that please dont write single line reviews, even if you didnot like that review, we expect you to give reason atleast for a few lines. What you have written is this movie is bore, bore and bore. I do accept that those were your own words, but still....

If you edit and write it again, and intimate me, I dont mind approving it.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion and I respect it,but this rule is only for me or for all the members of IRC or webmaster.I think I read Dr.sandy review he wrote only one line so I taught we can also....
    I am sorry for that I will write it again.

Keep smiling

SHuby Arora

Hi,
    This is for all, and pls give me that url of Dr. Sandy, so that I can check it.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thats not my intension,I only clear my point in front of you.

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/9205-Bachna-Ae-Haseeno.aspx

Only few words he written about this movie, so that I also written few words in bachana ae haseeno and Raaz.

can you approve Raaz's review now?

Keep smiling
    Shuby arora

And thanks for giving me cash credit-Rs 59.

But the Announcements was cash credits is disabled than how my cash is increasing.

Hi,
    Cash credit was stopped on 11th of April. All those reviews for products under $ sign will be given cash credits till that date. That cash credit would have been for the reviews written till 11th April.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.