You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Can i submit any thing in link subbmision or only products link.

Hi,

I posted only two links but I stopped posting because I wanted to know before you delete my links tell me the right way what and how to post link?
    What we mean by link submission is, giving IRC page links either to your answers in yahoo or rediff or ibibo or ammas or giving links of IRC pages in your blog.

We approve only those answers with links to IRC pages. So before giving a link here answer the questions if you are giving us a q and a link with atleast a few lines. Please dont write, check the following link for details, that is meant as spamming. So give answers briefly and then add IRC links to your answers.

You can take a look at the already posted links for your guidance.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks for giving me the answer.

but my question is there only can I submit any q and a like I posted earlier.or only product links.

Hi Shuby,
    Not product links, in links submission, you can submit either those answers that you have given with links to IRC pages or blogs which have links to IRC pages. That is why I asked you to refer to the links that are already submitted.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.