You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Double diamond!

I am happy to announce that, as in IRC, I reached the diamond level at ISC too. It was tougher to reach this level at ISC as the points for membership levels had changed from January. Yet,I did it!
    Congratulations VK!

We excpect more valuable contribution from you. Keep going.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi VK,

Congratulations once again. Yes you are very sincere and hard working member in both ISC and IRC. You deserve many more awards and rewards. They are awaiting you.

All the best. Keep on contributing and aim for Platinum soon.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Thanks,Rajmi and RK for your wishes and encouragement. Yes, I will definitely be continuining my contributions to both ISC & IRC.

Regards,
    Vandana

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Dear Vandhana,

Congratulations Vandhana. Nice work you have done at both channels and you are a very sincere worker.

Like you I have also been trying fir it at ISC. I already have at IRC, as you all know.

I should also have done it by now but God only knows the reason why still I have not been able to. Many posts of mine are still lying unapproved in ISC.

Hope to join you soon Vandhana. Meet you there.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.