You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How to increase contributions in irc?

Hi Members,

Let us discuss here to increase our contributions and increase the site views. Let all of us give suggestions.
    The best thing, as I always say is to write quality reviews for all the products listed here. As the product submission is disabled we can take advantage of this situation. And when I review the reviews added by members I see reviews for non premium products a lot. There are lots of premium products which people search. Mobile phones, cars etc. And so far almost 1600 mobile phones have been listed.

Just as the name says, if we can make IRC a true review channel, then we can increase the page views, ranking etc etc etc.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun,

You are true, but as an individual I have a limitation of knowledge on all these products. What ever products I came across in my day to day life, I am searching here and writing reviews. But this may be one or two products per day or even less.

My suggestion is to increase the members participation here, you must introduce some time pass activity so that members participate more time and gain some points.

For getting 1 gm of gold you have dig 1 tonne of Soil.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi RK,
    Your suggestions are good. I will discuss this with Mr. Tony and will make the announcement soon.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun,

Thank you for accepting my suggestion in a positive manner. That is my observation that the activities of the members have come to saturation stage in IRC. This is the time to introduce some catalysts to boost the activities of the members in IRC.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi . I am fan of IRC. Because it helped me lot while purchasing new product. I had great interest previously but nowdays it is losing down. When i saw my Adsense account i am getting income only from ISC. For IRC i am getting just page views but no income. How can i deal with this?

-Avi

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi I think all have to give review about the products it is not equal to ISC.
    It is different fromthat

Try to give more Best Reviews about the products you know

With regards

Santhosh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.