You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Adsense a/c - 100 $

Hi IRCians,

I am very happy today that I have reached 100$ in the adsense a/c. It is mostly from IRC only and that makes it an achievement by itself, I think.

As you all know, most of my pages come from IRC (have just started at ISC). So I feel, I have proved to one and all that you can earn here with adsense revenue sharing, just like I did.

Go ahead and put in as much quality pages as you can. It has taken me almost ten months to reach this amount, but then IRC is quite new isn't it? I think my second hundred will be faster now that I have started working at ISC also.

Thanks to you all, especially Tony and Rajmi, for the support they have given me.
    Congrats, Lathaji! This really encourages me to continue to contribute my best at IRC. Hope I reach that milestone soon too.

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Dear Vandhana,

Thank you very much

If I can do it, you can do too. Only thing is that you have to wait for the result, since ours is a new one and just picking up.

Your footnote tells me that you can do it.

All the best for you

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear Lathaji,
    Congrats, this is a great thing to know. I am sure every one will now gear up to make the best to and best out of IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Lathaji,

Hearty congratulations to you for reaching the 100 $ mark in adsense. Your achievement is given a big boost for the IRC members to post quality and plenty of reviews so that goal can be achieved soon.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,

Thank you Rajmi, But I would have been nowhere, if you hadn't encouraged me to add more and more products. Thanks.

Yes RK, do quality work and you will be rewarded even if it is late. You can be sure of that. Thanks for your wishes.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

congrats Latha Sir great to hear that you got your $100 from IRC. It will be a motivation for all of us.

Thanks & Regards

PAwan

hi i just registered today and feeling happy for your adsense income. this is my first response in IRC.
    AS iam new i wish you to guide me more on how to increase points ..Iam a ISc member so, i know something about posting forums,polls etc....
    are you from tamilnadu?

Hi Ashok Kumar,

I am a Keralite but staying in Tamil Nadu and that too in Chennai.

If you need any help just write to me, I can help you.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi sir ,

Congrats for your work

Please anser my questions

How long it will take you to earn $100 in google adsense?

Please share Your experience with us because I am new to This site

With Faith

SANTHOSH

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.