You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Purchasing second hand nokai 3230, give your thoughts about this handset and price.

I had 4000 Rupees offer for this mobile. What do you suggest?Also Does this phone works for N series softwares?
    Nokia 3230 is a good ph.. u can go for it.

Can you suggest some price for it?

Also as i asked does this phone works for N series softwares?

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

friend i thing that nokia 3230 is a good phone.But u can buy
    many nokia phones for second hand in any mobile exchange shop.The mobile
    store is the best place to buy your phone i thing u should buy your 2nd hand phone in the mobile store.You can buy a nokia 6600 and install softwares etc.....So happy shopping

Why u go for second hand mobile, if ur can save and increase ur budget to 5000, U can go in for a new mobile which has many features and can install the N series softwares. Kindly do a rethinking and do purchase. If u have made up u mind to purchase a second hand mobile, then u just go to the MOBILE STORE and there u can find the handset u prefer and the store sales & service person will help u. Have a happy shopping..

Hi Lijo,

Can you suggest 5000 Rps new nokia phone which is compatible for N series softwares. I guess it will great if i get such offer.

-Avi

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

i thing that nokia 3230 is a good phone.But u can buy
    many nokia phones for second hand in any mobile exchange shop.The mobile
    store is the best place to buy your phone i thing u should buy your 2nd hand phone in the mobile store.You can buy a nokia 6600 and install softwares etc.....So happy shopping

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.